More pics of yourself!

Sorry for the huge pic, haven’t figured out the phone/camera settings.

2 Likes

hi. it’s me when i had beard

5 Likes

You look like this TA who taught me oral communications

1 Like

Here a one photo of myself.ı actually hate my image.so if you didnt like it we are in same boat.lol… smile:

5 Likes

It is so cool how many people post pictures now, you can actually see the beauty behind each one avatar.
Seriously, you are all so :sunglasses: and :princess:
Of course, Gustav is the coolest of all.

1 Like

Oh hi :blush:

1 Like

Hi bluey :blush:

1 Like

How is life in South America? :joy:

You know now that i think about it I think i got your country mixed up with the other one that speaks Portugese

1 Like

I was going to say, must be wonderful, wish I was there.

But now I’m just saying it anyway :smile:

1 Like

#BrazilForumMeetup

who’s in? we could all learn Portugese from @Minnii

@san_pedro can take care of the bill

2 Likes

That would be awesome. I vote we meet in Bahia!

But I don’t want to be so emoticon-written-with-the-word-princess. Can’t I just be Gaston? Nobody does anything better than Gaston.

Oh you mean Gaston, from The beauty and the beast?

I played the prince in the Beauty and the Beast in fifth grade. They dressed me up in green tights. I have a video of it, I’ll post it to YouTube today or tomorrow to show you guys my “performace” (which was two scenes)

@schizofriendia My best friend played Gaston!

2 Likes

I can’t see why would anyone want to be Gaston. He doesn’t even get the chick!

Hahahah. I will also post the scene where my friend Chris (gaston) doesn’t get the girl.

I want to see you wearing tights.

1 Like

@Sarad But I want to excel in everything in life that is not notable at all and be loved by everyone in town anyway.

@Bluey Well Gaston could’ve been Muslim before he died and then got however many virgins they get in the afterlife or whatever. But then of course the story would make no sense due to the setting.

Hey @Bluey isn’t it funny to think that you were in primary school just a five or so years ago :joy_cat: