Moon Shadow Recovery Club

I am in my head, you know the place? That place where you’re all alone. Or maybe with a voice. But definitely not a real person. Just chilling, Taking a break from the self-loathing. Not letting anyone beat me up least of all myself. I may not be in touch with reality completely right now. I don’t care. You know what? It doesn’t scare me like it used to. I know I’m a wonderful, loving, kind, trustworthy, loyal, giving and fair person. What’s the worst that could happen? Is it overindulgent to relax and let go every once in awhile? The world can live without me for a few hours, I need to sleep.

4 Likes

That’s a very good sleep strategy. I need one. I stayed up until 11 tonight, and whenever I do that something in my brain switches and I can’t get to sleep until like 2 AM

2 Likes

Thank you, Tera :heartbeat:
I’m still in the hospital. I haven’t been doing too well the past two days or so, but I’m hoping today will be better.
I woke up at 5 today, unable to sleep anymore, so it’s going to be an interesting day.
How are you?

2 Likes

I’m bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now that I got some sleep. I’m sorry you’re struggling but I know you’re in good hands. You’ll be home soon and you’ll have your head on straight. Just keep on taking care of yourself, get plenty to eat, make sure you are drinking plenty of juice and water, and try your best to rest and be as honest as you can about the medicine side effects. You’re doing good. Hang in there. Talk to you soon.

17952684_1888798284722626_5748199021507421419_n

4 Likes

@SplitMind @Magicfish @Jonnybegood @LED @Wave @zeno @Jimbob @sigarino @anon80629714 @metime

7 Likes

@anon1571434 @JH85 @Blossom @5713 @Ninjastar @spiderpig @Moonbeam @IndustrialLad @WhiteRaven

6 Likes

@jukebox @Lost @Berru @Tomasina @far_cry0 @Anubis @Jesspresso @finally

17990790_1888804551388666_3916161492576613242_n

11 Likes

Nice one tera …!!!

3 Likes

Dear @far_cry0,

I wanted to let you know what a lovely gentleman you are. It’s always nice to see you on here and you always respond so supportively to all your friends. I hope you have a blessed day!

Love Tera

7 Likes

Thanks tera …that means a lot to me…i would like to say keep loving me till the end i would do what i could do for u guys …my lovely friend @tera

7 Likes

Thanks @tera for you wonderful and so inspiring posts! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I was going to go somewhere tomorrow but I have lots of bad memories there of being anxious & unknowingly psychotic so now I’m just lying awake trying not to have a panic attack from all the flashbacks.
Aaaah why am I like this :persevere:.
I don’t have to go there tomorrow… I don’t think. But anxiety is annoying me!

B r e a t h e

I hope you are all well :two_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

I hope you’re feeling better

1 Like

Thanks. I feel a bit :nauseated_face::mask: but I’ll be okay soon I hope.

3 Likes

Hi Tera, how are you today?
I’m loving this club and all the positive, encouraging quotes. I wish I could contribute with some myself :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’m doing well this morning. I’m glad to hear from you and hope you are well too. I’m sure you will find some quotes to contribute when you can. I found mine on a facebook page for Dissociative Identity Disorder and PTSD called Voices from Within. It has thousands of quotes regarding healing from childhood trauma. I find it so uplifting. It’s another site I go to frequently that makes me feel like I’m not the only one. I hope you have a fantastic day! Any idea yet when you’ll get to go home?

2 Likes

@SplitMind @Magicfish @Jonnybegood @LED @Wave @zeno @Jimbob @sigarino @anon80629714 @metime

7 Likes

@anon1571434 @JH85 @Blossom @5713 @Ninjastar @spiderpig @Moonbeam @IndustrialLad @WhiteRaven

11 Likes

@jukebox @Lost @Berru @Tomasina @far_cry0 @Anubis @Jesspresso @finally

9 Likes

This is so true @tera…not long ago I shifted my perspective a tiny bit and it changed everything!!

2 Likes