Moon Shadow Recovery Club

1 Like

Hey, you joined too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I want to start trying to get better :slight_smile: @JH85

2 Likes

Perhaps your nurses appt will go well this week?

2 Likes

Yes hopefully because he is actually quite nice. @JH85

1 Like

Two keys

:slight_smile::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Yes, autumn and winter are coming now. And here in Québec city, we have very few sunlight during this time, it’s dark. It affects the mood a lot. I often take vitamin D during winter.

6 Likes

do you feel the vitamin D helps? Do have to take an ad? You are taking the vitamin D3 right?

2 Likes

I don’t remember really if it’s vitamin D3. I mostly take it as a precaution because the only natural source of vitamin D is the sunlight.

It’s hard for me to tell if it helps me because I always take it during winter. I don’t know what would happen if I don’t take it.

Usually my mood is affected as for many others here in winter, but for me it’s just slightly.

2 Likes

@SplitMind @Magicfish @Jonnybegood @LED @Wave @zeno @Jimbob @sigarino @anon80629714 @metime

7 Likes

@anon1571434 @JH85 @Blossom @5713 @Ninjastar @spiderpig @Moonbeam @IndustrialLad @WhiteRaven

6 Likes

@jukebox @Lost @Berru @Thomasina @far_cry0 @Anubis @Jesspresso

5 Likes

Of course here in this wonderful forum I really don’t feel alone anymore! :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for this nice message! :heart:️

4 Likes

Aww that’s nice!

2 Likes

@Anubis and @IndustrialLad You’re welcome! And I hope you boys have a wonderful evening.

3 Likes

I’m listening to Beethoven symphony no. 5 and after that I’ll watch a movie. Tomorrow, I have a family dinner for the Labor Day. I can’t wait to see my goddaughter! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhh! That’s so awesome. You’re going to have a great time. How old is your goddaughter?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! :slightly_smiling_face: She’s going to have 13 years old in November. She’s beginning high school actually. I have photos of her everywhere in my apartment. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is where we post micro-steps, right?
Today, I had (small) seconds of lunch, and I’ve eaten cake without being asked to, nor feeling guilty afterwards :smiley:

How are you guys doing?

6 Likes

My main step this weekend is to not going to sleep at 3am during the weekends. I realized this is a bad habit and that it can disturb a lot my sleep.

It’s better to go to bed usually at the same time. I decided to not go to bed later than 0:30 during the weekend. I usually go to bed at 11pm during the week but from now, it will be 10:30pm.

3 Likes