Mood and antidepressants

• I have a good mood and I’m not on antidepressants
  • I have a good mood and I’m on antidepressants
  • I don’t have a good mood and I’m not on antidepressants
  • I don’t have a good mood and I’m on antidepressants

0 voters

2 Likes

My mood is ok. I take a mild antidepressant. My psychosis is still active though

2 Likes

My mood is not so good… but i dont want to take too much medication… i can survive with bad mood…!!!

4 Likes

I would recommend antidepressants they help motivation and mood

4 Likes

Thanks Shellys…

1 Like

I need to go on ADs as I had developed suicidal urges. Not sure why they’re back again this late in the game, but they are. They have removed the urges and improved my overall function.

2 Likes

I am mostly in good mood and I’m on two AP’S - one which acts as an antidepressant

2 Likes

I think Latuda is the reason I’m in such a good mood.

2 Likes

Do you recommend latuda? My doc has mentioned it.

1 Like

My mood is great. Delusions have gone down. Latuda is good stuff man.

2 Likes

My doc says they use it in the uk if you have put weight on on other APs. Does it make you anxious?

1 Like

No I’m not very anxious.

1 Like

I think at my next appointment I will ask to try it. I figure if it doesn’t work I can always go back on seroquel.

Do you think it makes negative symptoms worse a lot, just a little or not at all?

1 Like

My negatives have been a lot worse. They aren’t as bad now. I can’t seem to do much of anything still though, but I’m happy and have peace of mind.

1 Like

That is great man. At the end of the day peace of mind is what counts.

1 Like

Antidepressants don’t work for me. Idk why.

1 Like

Maybe Seroquel is as good as it gets. I think latuda is known for causing anxiety and akathisia, similar to abilify. I’m glad @TheBest likes it though.

2 Likes

I have a good mood and not on any antidepressant

2 Likes

Yeah @anon26860655 I have heard it is more activating than seroquel. I just want to give it a one time shot. If it doesn’t work out I will accept my lot and go back on seroquel. What do you think? Worth the risk?

2 Likes

Can’t u use them both at the same time?

1 Like