🐵└@(・ェ・)@┐ say anything XVII @(*^ェ^)@

D(Y)D U Know Dat , Dat When Ur Stomach is Growling it is Doing Two Things , , ,

1.) Devouring Fat , Yum Yum Dem Sum (!!!) ,

2.) Talking 2 U . . . ,

Yap Yap , TALKING (!!!) ,

Thus Does Naught Mean Go Hungry on Purpose Jus Cause ur in tha Need ov Sum Conversation , , ,

But , , ,

NexXxt T(Y)me ur Belly Awakens , Ignore Dat Childhood Shove n Hunger n Craving 2 Consume … ,

n Lissen … ,

Carefully , , ,

Lissen Carefully … ,

Could Even Bee a Ghost From ur Past , , ,

Guess What (!!!) ,

Death is a Deceitful Lie … ,

From “organized” Peoples , wit thee intent 2 Control tha Population … ,

IT"S NAUGHT WORKING (!!!) ,

Drop Fear n Drop Aimless Consumption … ,

ur Belly Has Been Waiting . . .

1 Like

Only been gone twelve hours. Ignoring people. Coffeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Haha coffee for me, too!

I was up pretty late.

I really had to force myself out of bed this afternoon.

1 Like

I don’t eat pork chops,beef.i went to the kitchen it was a horrible smell. I’m back to eating vegetables,ovolacto,fruits noodles.i can’t tolerate chicken hardly.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. Be gentle with yourself. Grief is horrible. Sometimes, when you lose a pet, some people don’t understand how much it hurts. But don’t try to minimize your own feelings. You’re going brought something huge right now.

1 Like

People , real people?? Hello!

So I figured out my brother’s room gets much better service than the dining room! I’ll be hanging out here when he’s gone at work and stuff. I haven’t dropped my signal once since I came in here.

It really is the small things.

2 Likes

Hello! How’s it going? I’m a real person.

2 Likes

I have a headache kinda

Have you seen the headache thread?

2 Likes

I’m nervous about starting this new job tomorrow. Yeah, I worked there before, but that was years ago. Also, having worked there before, I know it’s nowhere near as chill as the gas station I have been at. I won’t be able to wear whatever I want, won’t be allowed to be scruffy, no chair to sit in, and a lot more work to do. No more being on my phone all the time. The only time it’s chill at that 7-eleven is at one point during the night on the midnight shift. I don’t want to do midnights there, though, would rather be on afternoons/evenings.

1 Like

Have you tried Excedrin? Or ice packs?

That sounds frustrating. But I don’t like change, so I’m anxious for you.

1 Like

Baby LED picked out her first helmet. She ate dinner in it because she didn’t want to take it off. Lol

9 Likes

nah, im just going to tough it out and try to go to bed soon.

1 Like

Fx the sleep helps.

1 Like

Boo. I just checked the forecast and it’s going to be back in the 80’s (upper 20’s) next week. :sob::sob::sob:

I feel like shiiiiiiiit trying to avoid bad urges.

1 Like

I am so tired but I have clothes in the dryer.

1 Like

I’m tired but it’s 33c in my house, so have to wait till it cools down to sleep