🐵└@(・ェ・)@┐ say anything XVII @(*^ェ^)@

Everyone is talking about The Handmaid’s Tale and I keep trying to avoid hearing about it because I’m pretty sure it would throw me over the edge.

2 Likes

My voices are disagreeing on what to do about the supposed migraine.
One wants me to do not nice things to myself, while the other one wants me to take seroquel and sleep it off, even though seroquel makes me a zombie for 36 hours

Isn’t this for a pdcoc to decide?? :thinking:

3 Likes

My family has always told me that my whole life. Working will make the whole world a perfect place with sunshine and rainbows and life will be just perfect. And anything bad that happens can be solved with more work.

2 Likes

I was raised to believe those same things about work. No wonder I have a complex about whether or not I’m working!
My life feels pointless to me because I don’t have a job atm.

2 Likes

I think it’s because my family has diagnosed depression and that working gave them some sort of sense of satisfaction and then I have something else all together. So it doesn’t fit within their realm of understanding.

2 Likes

That seems plausible.
Working helped me when I just had depression. Gave me a nice distraction and something to look forward to.

1 Like

Also I think industrial nations around the world have the same mindset. But for my family specifically, I think they have depression. I remember having the same attitude as a boy before my step mom moved in. That it gave me something to distract myself with and feel good about because I felt like my life was going somewhere.

2 Likes
1 Like

The treadmill shimmy, green singlet, that would motivate me. Good carrot and stick method.

2 Likes

Oh god please don’t remind me.

What was that lady thinking?

And that poor girl in front of her actually trying to get a work out in. Props to her for not being distracted.

1 Like

No no no, I LOVE the lady in the green singlet!! :heart_eyes:

I feel almost afraid to ask…

2 Likes
1 Like

You have to watch it just for that bit alone. There’s a woman running on a treadmill and a woman in a green singlet walking slowly backwards on the treadmill in front of her shimmy-ing at the runner.

1 Like

just got home from having the dog put down. im really bummed :pensive:

2 Likes

@Rhubot , , ,

YOU THIEF (!!!) ,

BLARGH (!!!) ,

e(Y)e Have a SonggG Fer You Instead of Yapping Wit Mai Saddened Mouth … ,

ELECTRIC WIZARD - FUNERALOPOLIS ,

RARGH (!!!) ,

It’s Such an EeEeEeEevil SonggG , it will Frighten u to tha Tips ov tha Marrow ov Ur Bonez (!!!)

Good 2 Sea Dat Cat Again Tho (!!!) , MEOW (!!!) ,

Solve tha Riddle , KREAYSHAWN (!!!) ,

MEOW (!!!) . . .

3 Likes

I skipped lunch because I was sweaty and couldn’t bring myself to eat, but now I’m stuck under a sleeping kid and my stomach is growling because I’m so hungry. Boo.

Today is a little better. My bf and I fought a lot last night because of my struggles with seeking affection from men. He has problems with anxiety making him think he’ll sound stupid if he flirts with me and stuff, so we had a long talk about how I need to be flirted with and shown affection because sometimes it feels like he’s just a friend I say “I love you” to. I think we shouldn’t have intense discussions after night hits. We both seem to get hyper emotional during the night hours.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry your dog had to be put down :frowning:

Can I give you a ((Hug)) ?