🐵└@(・ェ・)@┐ say anything XVII @(*^ェ^)@

Did a presentation about type 2 diabetes today.
Teacher loved it :smiley:

5 Likes

Well done! Presentations are hard!

1 Like

I was actually a bit frustrated that I didn’t have time to go more in depth on the subject

2 Likes

That’s a really good sign, I bet you did a great job!

My sister from another mister!

2 Likes

so theyre probably putting down one of my dogs today. shes like, 14 or so, we’ve had her since i was about five and im 19 now. i havent lived in the same house as her for years so i havent gotten to see her as often but shes such a sweet dog and im sad that its her time to go.

.lol…what? :joy:

MC Hammer?

1 Like

I have been having the sensation of pressured air coming out one of my ears for a while now.(I hear it) or it also sounds like if u put a sea shell to ur ear.

1 Like

I’m having an intense headache today, and it seems to be getting worse and worse

Do you have any medicine you can take to stop it? Aspirin? Caffeine?

My care worker gave me some over-the-counter pills similar to aspirin, and told me I need to drink more water.

Sounds are starting to hurt, sitting up hurts, and light seems to make it worse.
I’m starting to suspect it might be one of my very rarely occurring migraines, but I’m hoping it just comes from fatigue and dehydration, not migraine.

Is there any way to tell the difference?

2 Likes

for some reason, I accidentally took my night AP dose this morning. Feeling really weird…

So, the gas station I’ve been working at is now closed, and will remain so for weeks, while construction goes on. It was a safety inspector, or someone like that, who shut things down. My boss is moving me over to one of his 7-eleven stores for the time being.

That 7-eleven is also a gas station. I’ve worked there before, it was the last place I worked before I started at the pharmacy in 2015. It’s a much busier place than I’m used to, more work than I’m used to, but at least I’ll have a coworker with me, working afternoons/evenings. When I worked there before I was mostly on midnights, working alone. I have to go there shortly to fill out an application to make it official. I start work there tomorrow afternoon. Well, it’s income, better than being laid off completely.

6 Likes

I should note that the 7-eleven has a Taco Bell attached, so I’m sure I’m going to gain even more weight; I’ve already put on 20 pounds in the past couple months. I do love Taco Bell.

I went to Taco Bell the other day and did a taste test for a crispy chicken taco. It was surprisingly good! I really hope they add it to the menu.

1 Like

Oh, @korieve I’m so sorry. Hugs to you. Losing a pet is awful, especially one you’ve had for so long.

If it wasn’t 45 minutes to the next Taco Bell,

I’d be in trouble.

Can’t imagine one attached to my place of work.

Well, enjoy it while you can, its not permanent.

2 Likes

Sensitivity to light and sound are signs of a migraine, not a typical headache. A combination of aspirin and caffeine should help.

I don’t have coffee at home :frowning:
I had a cup a few hours ago.
Does tea help?

I don’t know if there’s caffeine in any of my teas, maybe the green tea

1 Like

Green tea has 80 mg of caffeine. That should be enough.

2 Likes

Uuuuuugghhhh seasonal allergies. :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like