🐵└@(・ェ・)@┐ say anything XVII @(*^ェ^)@

I think my therapist just forgot our appointment.

I guess its possible I got the wrong time/date, but I really don’t think so.

She’s a cool lady with a lot going on so its okay,

Just was looking forward to telling her less of my hair is falling out, hopefully.

2 Likes

I have more grey hairs it’s cool. You can talk to me.

1 Like

See? We’re all having hair issues!

2 Likes

Times goes very fast

I turned the light on not 10 minutes ago because it’s dark in here because it’s cloudly outside and half of of the ■■■■■■■ windows are covered anyway. My dad comes in and immediately turns the light off. Why does he keep doing this? WHY does he have to do things that will make me more miserable and then act like he’s doing everybody a service? Like last night, he fought me over me saying to stop hitting the puppy because it’s abusive and a mistreatment of her. He said I was living in his house and that he is not mistreating the puppy, and that when my boyfriend gets here we can go wherever the ■■■■ but not stay here.

Miserable old piece of garbage human. I hate you. I wish you weren’t my father.

3 Likes

It’s so rainy and dreary here today. I’m having a hard time staying awake. :bed:

1 Like

You’re fun, @anon1571434! :joy:

2 Likes

He hits the puppy?!?!?! No that’s not okay. You need to find your puppy someplace safe to live. My sister’s dog has PTSD from her abusive ex, and it gave her horrible anxiety that’s lasted years.

2 Likes

Sometimes I hear things and I can’t tell if I can actually hear it or if it’s in my thoughts.

1 Like

Hitting animals is bad. Why does he do that? Some people think it’s okay but they don’t understand that animals have minds too and that hitting them really hurts them.

It’s rainy here too.

1 Like

Yeah! He hits her every time she does something he doesn’t like. I told him kindly to ■■■■ off if he wants to act like what he’s doing isn’t abuse. It brings back memories of my childhood, like when I was a toddler and I guess I bit him. He tells me proudly how he slapped me so hard my lip bled.

@Sardonic, he does it because he has no compassion for animals. He refers to her as “that damn/■■■■■■■ dog.” I’m sorry, but my brother should not have gotten a pitbull puppy if they did not want to take the time to properly train her. She is not housebroken (which my dad hits her for) and will be an outside dog when she gets old enough, but my dad keeps threatening to put her outside at night where coyotes may eat her at her size. She is currently at the standard unruly puppy phase where she’s just discovering her voice for real and doesn’t realize her teeth are sharp, and he is not being tolerant of it for a second but also doesn’t train her properly. He thinks that’s how you teach dogs–hitting them when they mess up.

I have worse horror stories about how he treats animals, honestly. This is tame compared to what I remember growing up.

1 Like

No, that is horrible. Call animal welfare and report his ass for abuse, or at least bring your dog to a shelter. No animal should learn to be afraid of going to the bathroom. Especially hitting a dog that gets as big as a pit bull is very dangerous, because that’s how they get their bad reputation. From being abused by owners and learning aggressive traits.

5 Likes

That’s what I told him! My boyfriend and I are both about to get on with the nearest animal welfare people because we both can’t stand what he’s doing and the fact that he doesn’t listen when I try to explain it.

2 Likes

Good, please do. And make sure you have somewhere safe to go if you need it in the aftermath.

2 Likes

I have been looking to leave this place anyway, so we’re looking into that as well. Thanks for the confirmation that this is what we need to do. I’ve been very worried about the puppy becoming more aggressive over time and having to be put down for it.

3 Likes

That is a very real and valid fear. There are some special shelters that take in abused pits and retrain them to stop being afraid and defensive. You should look into those. Please stay safe. I am now very worried for both you and your puppy.

3 Likes

Your profile says you’re from arkansas. If this is anywhere near you, it looks like a safe place for your puppy.

2 Likes

I am! Thank you. I will look to see if they’re nearby enough to be willing to take her in.

2 Likes

Here is another one if you need.

2 Likes