🐵└@(・ェ・)@┐ say anything XVII @(*^ェ^)@

I’m just super frustrated right now. I’m tired of bugging people for help. I just want to take care of myself.

2 Likes

Please stay alive @anon1571434 :heart: .

3 Likes

Can you go to the hospital?

4 Likes

A lady told me that it’s okay to ask that’s what they’re here for. I am getting really dumb Arturo
Idk

2 Likes

I know. I want to take care of myself, too, but sometimes that isn’t always possible. Recovery is a process, sometimes a long one. If you are struggling with suicide ideation and don’t think talking will help, please go to the hospital or ER and be screened to see if you should be admitted for a bit.

2 Likes

I hope @eighteyedspy23 is okay. I haven’t seen him post in a while.

edit to add: I see he posted 1 day ago.

4 Likes

I almost messaged him this morning but didn’t know what to say to him. He hasn’t been around much since he came back from his break.

1 Like

Sheba ate the couch today.

5 Likes

A cat would never eat a couch.

4 Likes

@LED, I’ve been working on a polished aluminum foil ball for three days now. It’s so satisfying!

2 Likes

I’ve heard the trick is you have to hammer it as you roll it all up. I’ve been so tempted to try one.

1 Like

Also, you should share pics!

1 Like

I didn’t do that! I just wadded it up as I was cooking dinner and then hammered it after I finished. It’s uneven and I don’t know that I can get it perfectly round, but it’s amazing how solid they get.

3 Likes

That’s an old couch. I just got three new pieces of living room furniture because Dakota ate the other couch. Guess I will get a fourth new piece. I wanted the glider loveseat but they delivered the regular one so I just kept it. Maybe I will get the glider now too but my wife really likes that one she just chewed up.

I have two cats too. One refuses to use the litter box. She has ruined the wood floors. Gotta love em though.

1 Like

I’m lying under a cat, ostensibly doing homework, but I totally will once I get the chance.

4 Likes

Tag me in the pictures if you don’t start your own thread. Don’t want to miss them.

2 Likes

I’m curious, and if I may ask. What are you majoring in @Rhubot?

I want to get my bachelors in English/writing. But I might settle for a general Liberal Arts degree because my credits are kinda all over the place. Ha.

1 Like

Double major of Ethics and Public Policy and Political Science. The plan is to get a joint MA in Urban Planning + a JD.

I started as an English/Creative Writing major. It’s still a major love of mine. Spent time in Theatre Arts, Religion, Education, and Anthropology too. Needless to say, when I came back to school, I had basically no credits in my eventual field of study. If you’re coming back for your last two years, you can fit pretty much any major in, as long as the gen eds are filled.

3 Likes

Wow that sounds like an awesome plan!

I’m enrolled in a community college to finish my Associate of Arts. I’m 1 credit away from finishing it!

I’m still unsure what to get my B.A. in though. But I’m leaning towards English.

2 Likes

I’m sorry she didn’t really help much. I was hoping for a better outcome.

2 Likes