Money ---> Social order No money ---> Friends. Do you comply?

Money —> Social order

No money —> Friends.

Do you comply?

No. Not the same for everyone… Don’t generalize so much :smile:

1 Like

Okay sorry for jumping to conclusions. Let’s consider it as … me asking for individual opinions…

1 Like

Sure, but I don’t think you’re a failure. People shouldn’t be considered failures or sucesses. You were the winner sperm and came into existence as human, that’s something to be very proud of :smile:

2 Likes

What you just typed were my very own words, lol it looks like you stole my words typed several years ago in some other website. Seriously those were my words. Recent failures and setbacks made me look stupid, there is nothing more to it.

1 Like

There is no doubt when I was 17 [ till 17 ] I was okay. Now I’m matured back then I’m not but back then I could read, now I can’t

back then I could finish entire book in a single sitting

Yeah, I could read like that too. Now it’s harder but I train myself to do it, and it’s been easier. My pdoc said it has to do with depression, not the illness itself.

1 Like

Yes, it’s Depression. I’ve seen it first hand on this forum. Other Schizophrenics - not all… are better than me. Clearly I’ve depression and I’m being treated for it with

Selegiline 20mg every morning.

If I had money I would buy Noopept and Uridine

1 Like

I have to go now, have a great day!

Money is a protection, but wisdom is everything.

1 Like

My online friend who suffers from depression sometimes will randomly IM me and say “We swam fast”

Always get a chuckle out of that :smile:

2 Likes

Now we all have a reason to be proud :grin:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.