Money makes everything better

being Self employed my job is very much based off how many hours I put into finding new clients. It’s hard most of the time and then there are gaps of time when I’m neutral, more functioning or manic when I make enough money to get me through the bad times.

But I am going through a rough patch right now and yesterday I sent out a few emails to potential clients and they responded with work. I made $1370 without leaving my house and I’m feeling really good. That will help get me through next month.

Now I just need to get health coverage because Latuda is fracking expensive.

Does anyone from Canada order theirs online?

7 Likes

sounds like a lot of stress,

glad you made money.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m glad too. I’m always stressed out about money. I sometimes wish I had a salary job but I really haven’t ever been able to balance regular hours and I’m a college dropout. This works. Hopefully one day my meds and Iifestyle balance out and I will work everyday earning a good income.

I hope to one day rent out vacation cottages of my own :raised_hands:t3: That’s my dream.

3 Likes

Awesome!

Go For It!

1 Like

It’s good to dream and you have an awesome one. Great to hear you have a little security for yourself. Keep on trucken! :slight_smile:

$orry I’m not Canadian but I heard such a thing is a good idea to investigate.

1 Like

Thanks. I was trying to read into it a little. There’s a Canadian pharmacy website the prices look much better like 4-5$ a pill rather than 40$.
But it said to look up provincial shipping laws for medication. I need to find that out. But I don’t really know where to look. It wasn’t on our government website.

1 Like

Can you Google (name of your province) with medication shipping laws.

Yeah I’m in the US and trying to sift through a government website is like pulling teeth.

1 Like

I tried and I found information about shippin medication for personal use. I’m not 100% sure of this but I think our law is restricted to pharmacies, institutions and practitioners. So I’m going to say it’s fine to order from them.

Now all I need to do is get a prescription for the website. I’ve been lucky enough to be getting by with samples from my pdoc. I was given two months worth. That made me really happy when I found out the cost of them.

1 Like

I heard good things about Latuda. Good luck to you. Btw does the online pharmacy have a number you can call to confirm. I’m sure they deal with this all the time. @StripedShirtBoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh right! Thanks for the tip I’m gonna call them now.

1 Like

It can sometimes be hard to tell if an online pharmacy is legitimate or illegal. Some of the websites are very professional. Be careful. The illegal ones sometimes sell fake drugs. Some things you want to look for are: Do they require a prescription before filling your order, do they have a customer service phone number, and do they accept insurance? If the answer to any of these questions is no, don’t use the service. They could sell you fake drugs and you could end up unintentionally breaking there law.

Once you get the meds, check on drugs.com pill identifier to make sure the markings and colors of the pill you got matches the official description.

7 Likes

I bought some Paroxetine from a online pharmacy last year, and they had a different effect to the genuine one I get now from my doctor.
If a pharmacy offers to sell drugs without a prescription they are likely to be not a registered pharmacy and could sell you something that could harm you.
The fake drugs are usually manufactured in India.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.