Money can't by love, but it can buy survival

Oh. They are overly cautious about us, then. They are afraid for the worst even while medicated and being in a doctor’s care. Maybe time will make them relax their rules.

Looks like people in this forum less worried about Discrimination, So I guess maybe other countries have better rules for Schizo patient.

In the US, we can vote, marry and drive.

1 Like

IMO Money can buy love, it may be temporary but love can damn sure be bought

Thanks for information share, maybe I will visit US someday. I now work in a US company

1 Like

I mean a China subsidiary of US company

Our discrimination is social in nature. Your government might only be trying to protect you. You have to consider that.

Maybe.Anyway, people’s knowledge about Schizophrenia is limited,that’s why we experience dicrimination.I hope I can work good and life good to decrease the discrimination.

2 Likes

I would have to agree that discrimination against schizophrenics is prevalent in all countries around the world. There is a stigma that is attached to those with mental illnesses by the general public. To ease people’s concern I would inform them that we as schizophrenics are medicated by anti-psychotics and can function as normal people as well.

哈哈哈。的确 他是如何找到这里的

1 Like

I’m in the dark about your script.

Sorry for we all use Chinese:rofl:

Nice to meet you too. I will use my leisure time to visit this forum,know more about the difference of the world. So you are born in another country, or immigrate as you born in China?

Discriminate by person is OK, discriminated by law is a bit pitty.But I can’t change the situation, what I can do it’s tell some Chinese companions, we may change this in future.

1 Like

Who’s “we all”. I can’t use what I don’t know. So you are rolling on the floor laughing.

Sorry for I make you post partly in Chinese, thanks for your tolerance. Anyway what we post is partly related to the topic, only you can work and live well the you can earn money and survive.

1 Like

China’s laws concerning the mentally ill must change as this disease is common to all racial groups and countries around the globe. Schizophrenics are not criminals or crazy people but citizens who need medical assistance.

2 Likes

No one have the time to care about our patient.The only one person is Cui Yongyuan崔永元 who admit he is a depression patient and partly change people’s views about depression. No Schizophrenia dare to admit he/she is Schizophrenia in China for this means your marriage, driver license and vote will be invalid.

1 Like

I understand what you mean. Even the term “神经病” or “神经” has a negative connotation in both 普通话 & 广东话. I wasn’t even aware that the ability to marry, permission to hold a driver’s license would be invalid. There is one famous schizophrenic American named “John Nash” who is an economist and had a movie made about him called (A Beautiful Mind) as you called it 美丽心灵.

1 Like

Seems you knows the situation in China very well. Have you been to here? For the law is unfair, so we have to partly ignore the law. Actually I drive to work recently, but I am worried someday my license will be withdrawed. Drive is important to my work, it’s one skills for earn money.

1 Like