Missing the spark

What is the spark you had, which has gone missing?

I find my sparks with time. Fortunately I know what’s good for me now. I didn’t always lol. I can’t think of anything. Everything that I’m off of both physically and figuratively happened to hurt me even if it somewhat helped me too. I’m better at separating myself from bad relationships was the biggest puzzle piece I’ve been working on. Never mind.

1 Like

Love for art - making things - technology - gaming - science - food.
Used to be passionate about all this.

2 Likes

I think a spark of narcissism is healthy and motivating as long as you don’t become a total narcissist.

2 Likes

What about meds. They can’t spark you. I swear. They clear up my head in a sparked :zap: manner

1 Like

Of course, meds.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not alone in this feeling :boom:

I mean I thought zyprexa did nothing good for me or the other first 7-8 meds I was on a lot due to side effects. But then abilify klonopin naltrexone all help me I just have no med complaints yet lol other than 1 permanent side effect from an anti depressant

1 Like

ok. What was the permanent side effect of your antidepressant?

1 Like

it was an SSRI----and my right arm/hand permanently shakes at times from it. Although its gotten better so im starting to think its not permanent possibly. And with time it’ll go away. It’s been only 2 years off the med and it has gotten better. it was definitely the zoloft that caused it. although maybe that med isnt horrible for others…im not a big fan of AD’s anymore

2 Likes

Understanding how everything works.

1 Like