Missing out Bowens

Where are you and how are you @Bowens

I have not seen you for a while ?

10 Likes

Posted two days ago. Click on his screen name in your post and see for yourself.

3 Likes

I always miss @Bowens when he’s not here. He’s cool dude. :grin:

7 Likes

I think @Bowens is on a secret mission to outer space right now

7 Likes

We used to have some interesting late night convos in say anything.

I wouldn’t mind if he hung out here again sometime.

3 Likes

Haha. You are probably correct Rainstorm. He’s quite the adventurous type

3 Likes

I think @Bowens joined the witness protection program.

Such a shame. He used to be a made man and now he’s eating egg noodles with ketchup on them.

:eyes: :dark_sunglasses: :business_suit_levitating:

4 Likes

I sent @Bowens out on a top secret mission. He’s out getting a special sweet potato only found at the top of Mount Everest for me. There be jungle critters he’s fighting. He’s a legend among the ancestors.

9 Likes

Here’s @Bowens and his dog on launch day. :smile:

6 Likes

@Bowens is busy holding up the moon and the sun.

He said “ya your welcome”.

All hail thy bowens :gem:

:new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
:ok_man:

6 Likes

thanks guys…i briefly checked yesterday and today but I guess I didnt read all my notifications. lol.

4 Likes

I I think I didnt notice them because of this “earned nice reply”, “earned nice topic” bug/reset hid them down the list. Looks annoying. Like a million notifications of old topics and replies.

3 Likes

It was the talk of the town.

Didn’t happen to my account though.

hey bud, how’s the guitar playing going?

1 Like

Since we’re asking questions. How is Maggie? Is she still struggling with that cherry eye?

Good to see you @Bowens. It’s been a different place without you for sure. Hope your well and doing good. I for one have missed you!

4 Likes

thanks @rogueone . I do check in most days. I just havent been viewing too much or posting. @jukebox not playing guitar much. @Jonathan2 Maggies cherry eye is good. She has had surgery on both eyes now, so hopefully thats the end of it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.