Missing member check in

Hello!
I’m still here, just reading never posting.
Currently studying my brain into mush, am really tired.
Hope you’re doing well!

5 Likes

I don’t come on here anymore, but i’m doing really well. Slowly getting more sane, but leaving room for the unexplained. My therapist has told me not to force things into a logical framework and that has helped greatly. I’m moving from dc today back home down south to be closer to family. Oh, and i got a dog. Her name is Mei. She’s a jack russell and some other breed. My nephew is 9 months old now and helping to raise him has given my life a lot of focus.

Btw CBD has saved me. I take a gram of isolate a day and am able to see reality a lot better. Also my cognitive decline has stopped and even reversed a little. I also take CBG, which clears my thinking up and gives me a little energy/motivation. I’m about to start NAC to help a little more with the motivation, but i’m a lazy ■■■■ so some things can’t be helped. Thanks for asking about me tho. I’ll definitely stop by occasionally to chime in if i feel it is appropriate. Hope you’re doing ok
-nick

7 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to Fractled? I assume either changed their name or got permabanned?

1 Like

I haven’t heard from her since october. Last time we talked, she really needed help. I hope she got it

2 Likes

Good to hear, man. I still smoke CBD hemp flower just about daily, and you’re right, it has saved me and has been a gamechanger. I also take NAC – I haven’t noticed much, in terms of lowering anxiety or helping with motivation, but it’s a healthy supplement so I’m giving it more time. I need to try the CBG flower again. I just thought it was meh the first time I tried it. Glad to hear you’re doing well, though, that’s awesome

2 Likes

Hey welcome back. The meme thread is up and running again.

CBG smoked hits me too hard and makes me anxious, but taken orally i’ve noticed it makes me really clear headed. I generally take it in the morning to get a bit of extra pep. I wish i could smoke hemp flower, but i just abuse anything because i’m an addict by nature. It got to the point where i couldn’t breathe. Took me about two months to recover, so i just do the isolate powders. I even got a capsule machine so i can make a months worth of pills in about 20-30 minutes. But CBD is medicine and if I don’t get it I start to slip backwards so I have to take it. It sucks, but it’s better than psychosis :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Aziz @Daze @Crystal-Cotton

1 Like

We miss you @FatMama !

4 Likes

Yes I miss @FatMama she’s great

3 Likes

Aziz has been gone for a very long time. I highly doubt he ever comes back.

2 Likes

And @fractaled she was also great :snowflake:

I am still hanging out here as well. if anyone cares.

4 Likes

Hey you alright mate?

1 Like

I really miss @metime

How about @Itsme?

1 Like

I haven’t seen @Sherlock lately. How are you?

4 Likes

@naturallycured

Just a little lonely in here .

1 Like

We like you. How is your car situation? Did you find one?

2 Likes