Missing living on my own

I took care of myself and people left me alone when I was in my room.

Now, there’s an odd feeling that people are bugging me. I can’t explain even though sometimes someone on here will ask when I complain: “What are they actually doing to you?”

Well, some of it I is mistaken and other times I feel like a pressure or presence in my apartment. The only way I can describe it is the times I’m not really aware of it until it stops. It’s just something in the air.

3 Likes

Does this happend often?

1 Like

It happens very often. If this was the 1960’s when I was growing up I would say something like it’s just a “bad vibe.”

I know what you’re talking about

What do you do to make the feeling go away? I usually take half a xanax, or sleep.

As long as it doesn’t ocupy a lot of your time and everygy or gives you problems in professional and social situations it shouldn’t be a big deal.

Peace :v:

1 Like

Thanks, unfortunately, I tend to dwell on it.

Yeah, I do the same thing sometimes; I just go to bed early and in the morning I feel OK.

I can relate 15151515

1 Like

Thank you………………

I have a presence in my house…I only really notice it when it follows me to my bed when I am trying to go to sleep…the spiritual guest stays because I opened a portal back when I was ill to the spirit world…I still think it might be my grandfather…I sense my step father sometimes too…then sometimes my other grandfather too.

I live with family but it’s not so bad. Just the old man and I now and we do our own things whilst sharing the load of household duties. I have lived by myself for long periods of my life and sometimes I did feel lonliness. That was before meds though. I think I could live by myself…well with a couple of cats I’d be all right.

I know what your saying about strangers or friends. That shite can get old really quick because some people just treat you poorly. No easy answers for that though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.