Miss working

This time last year I was working with my ex husband spraying clear coat on the second story of a school. Had a few episodes and it’s been home 98% of the time since. Does anyone else miss getting out and getting work done?

8 Likes

That seems nice. What does clear coat do to a building, if I may ask?

I bet it was great working outside, sounds like a good job.

I miss my night job, crappy as it was. It gave my life structure

2 Likes

Can you work part-time or volunteer? Some people here like to volunteer or join a club/support group. That could possibly given your life some structure.

1 Like

I’m in IOP right now, which is a group treatment thing for addicts. I’m also going to start attending AA meetings but I think thats all I can handle right now unfortunately

3 Likes

You were pretty brave going up that ladder. I have a bit of a fear of heights.

1 Like

That is good. :slight_smile: I’m thinking about joining a support group. tukey recommended it to me.

1 Like

I think you should go for it. It really does help and everyone is super welcoming and understanding, at least in my experience

1 Like

Clear coat sealer keeps the moisture out. I get anxiety over going to the bookstore with my sister now. I cancel alot on her but she’s really understanding so I’m lucky to have a sister I get along with and love dearly.

2 Likes

Before I started on Zyprexa, I was out on long-term disability for just over four years. No way I could have considered working. The Zyprexa has worked miracles now and I am ready to go back to full-time employment.

I admit I am getting impatient finding the right spot. I’ve only been looking for about eight weeks, not that long, but I’m antsy to get out there again. I’m volunteering two days a week in the meantime, but I’m ready to get back to earning more money. I only make 60% of my former salary on the disability plan I’m on, it’s time to stop living check to check and start putting money back into savings…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.