Minor itritants

When people type “breath” when they mean “breathe.” It basically makes my blood boil.

3 Likes

A lot of stuff drives me batsh**. I used to correct people a lot, but stopped because I make mistakes, too. I mean, I wrote for a living and one time I had a really bad mistake show up on a dad’s website that was a client. I scrambled to let them know and fix it, but it humbled me from then on.

Btw, case in point…you misspelled the title. :wink:

3 Likes

Haha, I guess you’re right.

My mother used to say “That burns me up.” And I’d think - why do you allow yourself to?

1 Like

The word loose vs the word lose, it surprises me that so many people get it wrong.

2 Likes

I find it irritating that you spelt irritants as “itritants”. Checking spelling is good.

1 Like

It annoys me too, lol only now I can’t change it. *le sigh*

So I’m not really good at English. Sometimes I speak pigeon… I think it depends on who you’re with. Like cultural flows are something that should be non biased. So that being said maybe be objective instead and really consider culture of the group… Some ppl find other things than gramer mo impatant lol jk.

1 Like

That’s true, I didn’t think about that. Dumb shiit annoys me. I am an irritable person I guess.

Mine is there, their, and they’re. Or not using an or a properly. Skunk can be prideful though.

3 Likes

Yo gut nithing tu bee engry abouy lol
Does that make you mad?

Too and to is also an irritant for me, as well as what @ThePickinSkunk mentioned.
And your and you’re

1 Like

this is the uptight castle?

I hate the word “prolly”. It’s “probably”.

When I see ‘prolly’ I read it as intentional, being playful. Bothers me a little. I didn’t ask to be included in this folly -esc. rhyme.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.