Mini workouts

I don’t really have the motivation to do long workouts.

But I figured… why don’t I do two mini workout a day or something, each lasting 4-5 min.

It’s much better than nothing, wouldn’t you agree?

6 Likes

Yep 15 characters

1 Like

My “workout” consists of half an hour on Beat Sabar on the VR.

1 Like

That sounds fun… wish I had a VR headset.

1 Like

That’s really smart. I’d agree with that approach

1 Like

For sure, every little bit helps. I do something similar with stretching, stretching my hamstrings and my hip out whenever I think of it through the day, rather than having a full-blown routine

1 Like

Yeah, I’m dropping the all-or-nothing mindset, it’s not a good mindset. Exercising roughly 6 minutes a day spread out into two sessions is so much better than doing nothing at all and just sitting on your ass all day.

3 Likes

So I did two small workouts today. I did jumping jacks, squat jumps(or what you call them), and some other moves.

I felt kind of fatigued in my leg muscles by the end of it… I have noticed that my muscles becomes easily fatigued by the medications… anyone know any more about it?

Maybe I should just take some small breaks in my exercise, so I don’t transition directly from squat jumps to jumping jacks, where I both use my legs.

Any tips?

1 Like

Help!! :grimacing:

1 Like

Have you just started your exercise routine recently? If it’s only been a short time I would say your muscles will probably adjust to the new effort within four to six weeks.

That’s what it seems to take for my muscles to start to not be fatigued easily anyway. It’s good to challenge yourself a little if you can handle it

I like the routine you’re doing, it sounds like it would really get the blood flowing

2 Likes

Yeah I started not long ago. Good to read that the muscles may adjust after a while! (I feel like they may have adjusted a little already)

1 Like

20 dumbbell reps on each arm
10 squat dips
10 row dips
10 overhead dumbbell lifts
50 dumbbell Russian twists
50 reps of any type on abs
10 curlbar reps
5 squats
5 deadlifts
5 bent over rows
10 overhead presses

That’s my excercise each morning before work. Don’t do to many big workouts either.

2 Likes

I once did a pull up everytime I left my room… I ended up beeing able to do a lot of them

That´s awesome. DOMS are good, and you need to fatigue yourself a bit to increase the threshold…

1 Like

@Cragger I wonder why it’s like that. My muscles didn’t easily get fatigued when I was off meds.

But it seems like my muscles are adapting a bit now. I recover a lot faster from the pushups now it seems.

1 Like

@magz I think it’s just a case of use it or lose it. That’s the way it is for me anyway. If I don’t stay on top of my exercise, my strength starts to fade

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.