Minds grow, too

I was the youngest in the family so I was always called “stupid”. I got tired of my friends calling their younger siblings stupid, too. They were younger once, too. I guess kids aren’t noted for their understanding. Anyway, I tend not to challenge my mind or even work with it very much. I just gave up.

1 Like

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”–Albert Einstein

4 Likes

Mother wanted me to be a boy. If I am judged as a sawed off male, I feel very stupid.

1 Like

@chordy

You’re not stupid.

http://cdn2.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/maya-angelou-quotes/maya-angelou-hate.jpg

2 Likes

I once read a quote told to Bill Nye the Science guy by a taxi cab driver, “Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t.” I think he meant it in a nice way as to say, you can learn something from everyone. With that being said, I don’t think you’re stupid chordy.

Thank you @anon40653964,@kindness. If I could only match that thought with my feelings! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s natural to feel down sometimes I think. Just don’t convince yourself you’re always stupid during these moments.:slight_smile: pug owner wisdom