Mind Control

I think the people using mind control want me to talk about it.

Why would they be interested in harming you?
In addition to these paranoid ideas, the problems you described (energy and concentration) are common symptoms of schizophrenia, why couldn’t they do something more original? :thinking:

They want me to convert to Christianity because if they didn’t hold me back I would be a heck of a student and get a great job. They don’t want that. They want it to be because of Christianity. I don’t even believe Jesus is the son of God.

What does Christianity have to do with your studies and your job? Why would they want that?

I am a meth addict I thought I was being mind controlled also. Never considered meth induced schizophrenia. Now I am not saying you do drugs. Hoever, i think about it. Why would the government or pero be willing to accepting to hearing your thoughts. I mean something would have had happened by now. All I know is that when I’m sober it all is normal. Now that I consider to be schizophrenic it has helped me I no longer have panic attacks and I will get medical help soon. Maybe you should seek for an expert not by someone who has the same believes you do or otherwise you will believe that also. I have an aunt who is schizophrenic and I never heard a thing even tho she thought we would. All I am saying is that there is no evidence rather than from people that are as sick minded as I am or worse. That does not make sense in my opinion. Seek professional help of you have not already.

Honestly best advice is never allow your mind to create fear. Ignore and do not believe the lies or it will become real and trust me it is not fun. Best of wishes to all of you.

I don’t need you to teach me a lesson about Buddhism. I recognize that it’s supposed to be a good thing. But it isn’t always good. Not all Buddhists are good people. Terrible things happen in Buddhist countries just like all the other religions. I don’t want the government telling me what to believe or trying to make me Buddhist or any other religion to control me which is what they’re trying to do. The government shouldn’t push any religion on anyone.

Religious topics don’t mix well with this forum.