Microdosing

On a micro dose of antipsychotics and feeling alive again. With acceptance of pdoc. I honestly feel like crap pumped full of drugs and fat and feeling nothing. For me honestly it’s usually a severe stress that overtakes me which leads to my symptoms and psychosis. Which starts out as a bodily stress. Currently taking .25 mg of resperidone a night. Start to feel like crap when I take nothing. But that could be because I have been taking this stuff for 10 years now. Current weight loss in about a week has been about 10 pounds. Eating normally. I have faith that this will work out for me. I know there is a lot of ppls who say 6 months later it all falls apart. But I mean it’s never been that black and white for me. It’s always a slow burn and I can always catch myself before I fall.

Also. Just wanted to say about my last post. I really get frustrated about things sometimes. But overall I like this community. And you get back what you put in so. So I’m back and I’m fine. No longer ranting and raving.

4 Likes

Good for you. Glad things are looking up for you

I normally say a month ! You’re off meds. There’s a honeymoon period when you come off meds where you initially feel better.

I hope you can.