Michigan/Michigan State game

We’re having friends over to watch the game. Should be fun

2 Likes

Those athletes have amazing ability. It was a good game to watch. Both teams are in the top 10 and the game was close. Michigan State won 37-33.

1 Like

Oh damn wolverines lost. My dad gotta be upset cuz my sister went to UMICH and he roots for them

1 Like

Yes, they are amazing. It was a good game

1 Like

Big ten football ain’t what it used to be tho :laughing:

Penn state vs Iowa I watched it was 4 vs 5. Seemed like a high school quality game to me!!! Both teams have been exposed as frauds since tho.

I think Michigan teams are good this year tho and OSU might be decent. Feel bad for Michigan tho. They win a lot. But never really the bigggg game no more

1 Like

Yeah. I know what you mean.

1 Like

i agree big ten is over-rated, it’s ohio state and then a bunch of pretenders living off reputation from years ago, really they haven’t been good since the spread offense took over when i was in high school. well with one exception ohio state. i also think notre dame is perenially over-rated as well.

2 Likes

same story in basketball when they try to grind it out in the half court instead of playing full court basketball. a little bit over coaching and a little bit not having the athletes.

What is your favorite team @Lifer ? Is it your home team or another?

1 Like

well i haven’t watched a college football game all season, but my favorite teams are indiana university hoosiers, and university of cincinnati bearcats, i went to IU and grew up close to cincinnati. i think cincinnati is over-rated too, to be fair. the only games i’ve seen are high school football games of my nephews, and also a couple cincinnati bengals in the nfl this year. i wouldn’t watch the bengals at all, but dad bribes me with chicken wings and a beer to watch them haha. i learned my lesson this week though, it’s not worth watching them.

1 Like

even though i havent seen a game this year, i am basing my opinion on previous years of sports watching and history of college football while i’ve been alive.

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I feel like the teams have good players but either bad coaching or they choke during the games. Like the Detroit Lions. They’re horrible. But they’re still my team and I still root for them

2 Likes

Lol they’re really bad. Poor Matt Stafford was good all these years just on the worst team lol

I know you know!!

1 Like

But hey I’m a jets fan even though we won a nice game today :sunglasses: it’s never easy for us!!

1 Like

I know! He was never protected poor guy. He took hits like crazy!

1 Like

Offensive line is so important I think everybody knows it by now. Tom Brady’s the goat but always has so much time back there usually. Well jets were good about a decade ago because of their line. Then they collapsed when their two probowl linemen announced early retirements

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.