Metabolic Disorders Linked With Cognitive Dysfunction in People With Schizophrenia

Does that mean. Effectively, we can heal a lot by lifestyle?

1 Like

Q: Are there any practical applications of your findings for clinicians treating patients with schizophrenia?

A: The significant association of metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and hypertension with cognitive dysfunction in individuals with schizophrenia indicates that clinicians need to keep the body in mind to improve physical outcomes and to not worsen already challenged cognitive functioning in this population

That’s what he seems to be saying.

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

I Wonder Sometimes @everhopeful.

Do You Think Some Individuals Post Professional Media On The Subject Of Mental Illness To Cause Negative Reactions. In Order To Be That Sad Individuals Savior (???).

Sounds Strange I Agree. . .

But!, What If (!?!).

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Thank you for the post everhopeful. I find the papers/articles you post very helpful. It’s already made a difference in my life. I’ve upped glycine in my diet and its improved my negative symptoms . . .

1 Like

My SpO2 meter (blood oxygen saturation meter) used to read 97% oxygen saturation before I started on my hypertension med and then 99% once I started the med. Maybe my high blood pressure was reducing the amount of oxygen being picked up from my lungs.

2 Likes