Met my goal!

My goal was to lose 7 pounds this month and be under 225 (fully clothed, shoes on, after lunch) at my doctors appointment today. I did it! 224.6 lbs!

Next goal is to be under 210 by my appointment on the 21st.

I am sort of cheating, though. My doctor gave me diet pills to try for a month to hopefully help jumpstart my metabolism because something is making my metabolism very very lazy and she took 12 vials of blood trying to figure out what.

The weather is about to turn to garbage for over a week, so I may or may not be able to get much exercise this week. So I’m relying primarily on diet to lose the weight.

She gave me a packet of what to eat each day and put me on an 800 calories a day diet with these special prescription meal replacement shakes that I have to go pick up tomorrow. Hopefully they’re not gross.

13 Likes

Awesome. Good for you. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

2 Likes

Great work!

Way to go, @LED!

2 Likes

Thanks, y’all. I’ve been working sooo hard to reach this goal and I wasn’t sure if I’d get there or not. Really hoping these med changes help.

2 Likes

oh man that is so inspiring !! I broke 200 lbs about nine months ago and am only at 187 but I want to lose weight still…don’t eat 800 calories a day without a doctor !! yes I know you are with a doctor now…but in the future don’t try it on your own !!

2 Likes

So proud of you! That’s amazing!!!

:heart:

2 Likes

I did a hospital bariatrics weight loss plan years ago. It was 600 calories a day with meal replacement shakes. They weren’t horrible.

2 Likes

Well done @LED . Such a worthwhile goal and well done on reaching your first target.

3 Likes

That is awesome!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.