šŸ§œšŸ¾šŸ¦– Lucky 13 - Say Anything 1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£

I unfortunately only have like quick fix snack foods that I canā€™t combine. :frowning: But I have heard of that!

1 Like

I always thought a good business to have as where you go into peoples houses while they sleep and leave behind good meals and fill the fridge with good foods

1 Like

GOOD!

ES BUENO

SIIII ES MADRE

(es bueno :+1:t4:)

1 Like

That would be awesome! If I could just make a list of things I generally enjoy and someone just bring me food, my life would be complete.

Oh, wait, they do have grocery delivery, though.

1 Like

All Iā€™ve had to eat today is a protein bar. LOL.

Oh I guess Iā€™ll go make a sandwich.

1 Like

Second day of teaching went ok! Kid threw a tantrum every time we went to the bathroom and that was hard but on the bright side she was gone by 1:30 and I got to come home and rest. Iā€™m so ready to break up with my current boyfriend Iā€™m not even kidding, but idk how to do itā€¦ And part of me is not fully over himā€¦ I canā€™t play neko atsume or watch a Pixar movie without thinking of himā€¦ ;( he is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he has lovable qualitiesā€¦ :sob::sob::sob: ā– ā– ā– ā– ! I am hoping to keep my current job till Summer, then I might take a Summer job as a kids art class TA. Cannot wait to see my buddy and go to support group on Friday to talk about life. Funny thing is, I donā€™t even want to go to complain about working since this job doesnā€™t really feel like a chore.

5 Likes

I should probably go to bed, but I donā€™t want it to be tomorrow. I feel like Iā€™m wasting my life away. I have no friends, no hobbies, I donā€™t enjoy anything, I can barely even read or watch the news because I lose focus and canā€™t follow what people are saying. Ugh. Is just really frustrating, except not really because I canā€™t get it up to have enough emotion to actually be frustrated. Itā€™s more like a mild annoyance.

I just want to feel like a normal person again. I want to be happy.

2 Likes

My father is seriously ill in hospital.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Tomasina i wish him long life and prosperity.

1 Like

I got up early to boil eggs, but then I remembered that eggs give me gas, and it would probably be a bad idea to walk around at the nursing home being gassy.

Man Iā€™m tired.

1 Like

Less than two hours left in my shift. Wednesday is my hell day, but Iā€™ll get through it. Iā€™m hoping to get at least four hours of sleep. So much driving ahead of me today. Iā€™m tired of driving so much.

2 Likes

If only there were better mood stabilizers, I would ask to be put on one. Every 4 hours I get so depressed and guilty. Like clockwork. Its like manic depression with no manic high. Just a lot of masturbation and overeating.

Tropical low off the coast so itā€™s not a major thing. No cyclones which is the southern hemisphere version of a hurricane but it means rain. Rain in patches and it sucks. Canā€™t mow the lawn but the bugger stuff keeps growing. Rain enough that itā€™s a pain to drive anywhere because thereā€™s enough of it. Rain enough I canā€™t do my usual exerciseā€¦

Iā€™m already getting stir crazy. Iā€™m used to regular walking and it is starting to bite. Iā€™d love a treadmill but just no space for itā€¦I can go down the local mall but itā€™s problematic so itā€™s just waiting and in a holding pattern. Itā€™s nice to have some structure in your life but I find it hard when I miss those stepsā€¦it really takes it out of me when I canā€™t get some routine into my daysā€¦

I knowā€¦itā€™s first world problems but mentally doing ok. I can live with okā€¦Iā€™d just like some better weather!

1 Like

Oh no thatā€™s not good? How are you feeling? Is there any way i can help??

2 Likes

I found my dream home.

The worst thing has happened. I canā€™t stop crying. Not sure what to do. I wish I could stop freaking out. Itā€™s been hours, I thought I would tire myself out by now. :sob::sob::sob::sob: fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

what happened? :fearful:

Whatā€™s wrong @valiumprincess ??

I have two friends. They are my favourite people in the universe. I would die/kill for them. We have been best friends all our lives.

One of them just blocked me on all social media. Itā€™s because they have a girlfriend who wonā€™t let them talk to other girls. They also stopped talking to our other best friend.

I think itā€™s terrible. Iā€™ve been in a happy relationship for five years but if my boyfriend ever told me I wasnā€™t allowed to speak to my best friends I would dump his ass so fast. No hesitation.

We are extremely close. We all love each other, and tell each other that every chance we get. They live in the city so I donā€™t even see them much. Maybe once or twice a year. So Iā€™m heartbroken. I never thought this would happen because I would never do this to him.

1 Like

Iā€™m mostly sad because we are soulmates. Not romantically but in every other way. I love my friends as much as my family or partner, if not more.

I donā€™t like people. I donā€™t socialize much. I hate going out. The only two friends I have I see a few times a year because they live in the city and itā€™s expensive for me to travel there. So the fact that one of them doesnā€™t want to talk to me kills me.

I feel worse then any breakup I ever went through. Many times, my friends have been my sole reason for surviving. They keep me going when I want to give up on life. Now I donā€™t know what to do.

2 Likes