🧜🏾🦖 Lucky 13 - Say Anything 1️⃣3️⃣

Just got a message from the library that they bought a copy of the book I’d requested a month ago. So glad, it’s an expensive book!

6 Likes

I checked with the library for a book and they only have 2 copies and 147 people on the waiting list
:frowning:

4 Likes

Popular books are like that. Another book I requested a few months ago has still 100 people on the waiting list.

2 Likes

I just had ice cream with my family and I feel guilty because I’m supposed to be dieting :frowning:

2 Likes

got to hike today. took a mini road trip and did a 5 mile trail I’ve never done before. Indiana sucks for hiking, i’d like to move but I’m stuck here unless I can convince my parents to give up on the place.

2 Likes

Man I really need to see a counselor. It’s so hard to keep my thoughts straight if I get triggered.

4 Likes

Oh no. I’m scared that I might blurt out my trigger on here and someone will use it against me…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @anon1571434. I thought I was the only one with this issue. I hope we both get some peace!

2 Likes

Sorrow’s native son…he will not rise for anyone.

How many women have tried to sleep with their gay male friends, not realizing the reason they understood each other so well was because they both shared an attraction to the same sex…

OMG this is so gross. I really hope this isn’t real.

10 Likes

Yuck!!! That has to be fake!

4 Likes

It’s real!

3 Likes

LOL. Interesting. I wonder if you can also use it as a mustache wax :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Is it kosher?

lmao

I may have to convert lol

6 Likes

The funniest part is “proud member of the Las Vegas Coalition of Reason”.

What the what is that?

Pretty funny.

2 Likes

Its atheists!

Very interesting…

1 Like

I’m going for a bike ride soon! I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue: I love biking :two_hearts:

5 Likes

$kunks don’t say anything. We spray our thoughts.

2 Likes

Just enjoying a hot soak and music. All is right in the world when I am encased in water

4 Likes