Mental hospital

My ex made claims I looked in his windows and was pushing myself off on him while another woman was there in bedroom. I had mental breakdown shortly after and thought I saw flash under sofa and said it might be a man under sofa half joking not thinking likely possible and making jokes may say I like black guys and impossible which I have no problem with for others just not me. Will people say I harassed someone do much hid under sofa or am I being paranoid.dors that make it look like I looked in ex’s windows

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re going through that. Your comment appears to be somewhat word salad-y, so I can’t really understand what you’re trying to say, but I can at least relate to the title of your post. Hopefuly you can get into a better state of mind soon and not have to suffer like this.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand what’s going on, but I hope you’re feeling better soon. Maybe you’re going to the hospital or are already there. That’s good. They should be able to help you get well again.

2 Likes

@Wahoos46

Maybe the holiday season has made you more vulnerable because of stress. At the least, I recommend you call crisis or your pdoc. I’m concerned about you.

i’d say there was no-one under your sofa, its a paranoid delusion symptom,

if your ex said something like that i would just ignore it, its obviously upset you :frowning:

Your ex sounds abusive. Probably need to avoid him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.