Men of earth, this is not a compliment

i said to mrs. sith, she smelt like a doughnut :doughnut: …she seemingly was not happy :scream:
so i added she smelt like a cinnamon doughnut :doughnut: …she was still not happy…:imp:
i thought this was a compliment…and told mrs. sith…she was really not happy…oh oh !?! :scream_cat:
take care :alien:

11 Likes

Chick advice courtesy of @darksith

hamster hugs all around :hamster:

2 Likes

I have a friend who used to work at Dunkin Donuts. She always smelled like doughnuts, and it was amazing! She didn’t like it either.

3 Likes

i love :heart: freshly cooked doughnuts… :doughnut:
who knew this was not a compliment !?!
i should add mrs. sith does not look like a doughnut…she is 5 foot 3in and 48 kilos !?!
but she sure smells like one … :smiley: .

3 Likes

I have a body wash that smells like freshly baked cookies. It’s how I lure boys into my sex dungeon.

5 Likes

mmmm…cookies !?! :cookie:

You should tell her she smells like she’s been baking something wonderful :slight_smile:

1 Like

And in comes @levelJ1 with the save! All the girls swoon!

2 Likes

Hmmmm don’t understand…a doughnut is- delicious!
a doughnut smell is- Wonderful!

How does this not make a compliment?
sigh…
One eyed alien (((Hugs)))) for you @darksith,

and a giant platter of fresh doughnuts with coice of toppings
and a big cup o’ hot beverage.

Chin up!

3 Likes

My husband sometimes tells me ‘You smell good’. I take it as a compliment, but some people think that is weird. I dunno, I think smelling like donuts would be a good thing. Kudos for complimenting your wife!

2 Likes

I once told a gf of mine a variation of the Taken monologue. “I’m going to find you, and I will kiss you.” Ye be warned. Better off saying something like, “let’s go bowling” so she feels like you want to be on her level, instead of being above her. And then you can go bowling! :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe she was going for a more savory odor like bacon pancakes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

You knew this was coming

5 Likes