Men in black!

i’m doing cbt.
my ocd is diminishing.
my ptsd is diminishing.
my pyschotic anger generally is less.
my paranoia is less
i will always be sz but i was getting a little ahead of myself…over confident !!

then i was walking out of the coffee shop in my small local town and a guy in a smart suit looked at me, smiled and walked past…mmmmmmm…my immediate thought ,he was with ASIO ( which is the australian equvilant to M16 or CIA or FBI…)
then i thought he was from a mental hospital…
then i saw a white car with two more guys in dark suits inside…my suspicion soared !?!
they were coming for me…
but when i got into my car i realized i was being stupid…
it was a bit depressing because i thought i was doing so well…
on the plus side the coffee and slice were good…
take care

3 Likes

Well don’t be so hard on yourself. You don’t see that every day.

1 Like

That is a day ruiner :frowning:

I was feeling absolutely liberated by lunch time today… Three hours later I realized that I had been tossing around a delusion and was overly hard on myself for long after.

1 Like

Oh, well -----------

1 Like

Maybe he was with ASIO and was also going for coffee? Agents drink coffee too, and some lots of it!
My late wife caught 2 men in a silver car watching her and one ran and did something to the phone box on her house. these were MIB.
I also caught a tail one time from a female MIB…she follwed me everywhere in town and when i pulled in a store she would also pull in, when i went in another store she stopped and got gas, then when i started taking random turns she also took the same turns, which would make no sense to do unless she was following me. Finally I pulled a fast one, pulled in a driveway real fast, letting her pass, then pulling out and getting behind her, then following her for a few turns as she tried to shake my tail… finally at the intersection I turned off and honked my horn and waved…

And she was dressed like this…tell me that wasnt an FIB or WIB or whatever you call a girl in black… and she had sunglasses on when driving too… total agent look, tight black clothes…yup…

Oh, did I mention I had written to some foreign governments a few weeks prior to this incident with anti war propaganda? that probably had nothing to do with the tail though, do ya think?

1 Like

Yeah, Jessica Alba’s big break. Can’t think of the name of her show. “Dark Angel” ?

1 Like

Yup…that was a cool show too…the girl who tailed me didn’t look like Jessica though, but had more of an agent look in her face…very attractive though…she might have even been a stealth ninja assassin. She was tall too, maybe 5’ 11 or 6’…

1 Like

You are doing very well.

1 Like