Memory and concentration

Hello everyone. I hope you are doing good. I was wondering is there a way to deal with bad memory? I try to read one sentence and by the end i do not remember what was the beginning. It really interfers with my studies… :’(

I play a lot of memory games! They help me practice passively remembering things. And for studying I like to color code my notes to help me remember stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will try games too. Maybe i will study some languages. There are lots of apps that are fun I think.

1 Like

Btw can you recommend any games?

I did lumosity for awhile, but I ended up dropping it for just a simple old school memory game app. There’s a ton in the app store for your phone, unless you don’t have a smart phone. I’m sure there are ones online you could find, but brain training apps work for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Lumosity is really good. If you subscribe for the yearly subscription, they give you a bunch of games and keep track on when you need to improve.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.