Memories of thoughts in a language I no longer understand

So day 5 on Latuda. Still on 2mg of Rexulti. Now I have what seems like distant memories of recent thoughts and beliefs. It isn’t that I forget them I just no longer understand them. Like they were in a completely different language that I no longer understand. Am I getting better or worse? My pdoc said the Rexulti wasn’t working at 3mg and he doubted that 4mg would be an improvement. Would Latuda even start working this quickly? He said something about dissociation and neurological issues at my last telehealth which was Thursday. I’m only on 40mg of Latuda now but I’m on 2mg of Rexulti still. I’m pretty confused now. Is this just all dissociation? Do I have a tumor? Am I having medication intoxication? Anyone else experience this weirdness? Starting to think I’ve never been psychotic and just have dissociated and created a terrifying world. I thought I had some insight and was proud of myself for a day or so. If it’s dissociation I should be able to treat with therapy alone I’d think?

1 Like

Are you taking it with the required amount of calories?

1 Like

Yes I am 15151515

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s not enough meds or dissociation or what. You should bring it up to your dr to be safe

1 Like