15 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Fifteen fifteen fifteen.

9 Likes

7 Likes

@anon54988740’s topic made me think of this meme a programmer friend sent me. I’m not one, but for some reason I fall into their line of thinking in this respect. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Siri didn’t know who I was until I added my name to contacts and put it in my info in Siri’s settings. I’m going to try to get one of the staff members to ask Siri who this phone belongs to.

2 Likes

why is this flagged lol its funny and relevant

1 Like

No promotion of drugs in any form. It’s not funny and we have plenty of ex addicts around here.

its not promoting drugs lmao its a harmless meme

1 Like

It’s not cool. Person with meth/drug pipe It’s not cool. don’t go on with it or sit out for the day.

5e5a6f36c4f78

3 Likes

I said in another thread that I quit illicit amphetamines and marijuana in 1980. We called it speed back then, but I’m not sure if it is the current day meth. The effect of the old speed was mania and not sleeping for two
or three days. I’m 63 and have a heart condition now because of my use of speed. I definitely don’t recommend any of these drugs.

My cardiologist put me on two new medications for my heart. They reduced the effectiveness of the Abilify I take and I started getting delusional. I had to stop taking the heart meds. I was in the psych ward for like a half day. They sent me home because they didn’t have a bed.

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes