Melatonin 5 mg

I had bought Melatonin 5 mg supplement fast dissolve a couple months back and decided to use it because I am taking so much benzo with no outcome.

So it has been 5 days I am taking it before 5 minutes of sleep and I am falling asleep within 10 minutes.

I really hope this goes on like this, at least it a natural and I want to quit Ativan because it is not helping me a tiny bit.

7 Likes

I hope it works for you! :smiley:
Back when my illness was not being treated I could barely sleep and melatonin did not help.
It only started working once I was properly medicated.
Now I sleep without it because Clozaril :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I take 3 mg of melatonin it takes me awhile but I do fall asleep pretty good with it.

1 Like

I had sleep problems all through growing up and since I’ve started using melatonin I’ve had practically zero problems. Been sleeping well for over a year!

1 Like

Melatonin rocks! It works too well on me though and I have a hard time getting up if I take it late. And because it’s a hormone your body doesn’t get “used to it” in the same way it does with benadryl

1 Like

Melatonin usually takes two to three hours to work. It is not fast acting. Take it two to three hours before you go to bed at night.

I have taken melatonine.

But i find breathing exercise very helpful…

I go to bed and instead on breathing slowly in and slowly out…i force myself to breathe slowly in and fast out.

I do it cause i think the reason i dont fall asleep is that i try to fall too fast. I shut my brain off so fast my breathing and heart dont underestand whats going on. Heart and breathing dont work as fast as the brain.

Anyway i think thats why I dont fall asleep.

1 Like