Meeting someone

I was thinking about meeting someone while driving home. And I realised that what I liked about it was just the feeling of knowing someone likes me. It’s a good feeling to know someone is into you. And im kinda missing that feeling.

3 Likes

Yea that feeling is good. I’m with you on that. I miss it.

1 Like

But I think it’s possible to have that feeling again. Maybe it’s just a sense of connection to others. Like maybe I think I lost the ability to know if someone else likes me. Whatever that means. Doesn’t that make more sense then a reality where nobody wants anything to do with me.

1 Like

Yea life becomes more colourful.

1 Like

I think my confidence has def dropped since the illness and that is not an attractive quality in me personally. Need to improve it as much as possible.

1 Like

Yeah I agree same here. It must be a confidence thing. Or for me even self esteem.

1 Like

yeah it feels good to be liked or wanted but in the long run it’s also important to decide if you like and want them back. but it is exciting and holds promise.

1 Like

I dunno I feel like I’m more then my ability to like someone or dislike somebody. I feel like if somebody likes me. I can make it work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.