Meeting celebrities

How do you know they are celebrities, is it because they say they are or they are images in your mind?

1 Like

Once i went to see a famous female actress…it was my first time meeting a celebraty on the street. She arrived in a car…i think it was my first psychosis episode…the way i reacted was not normal…i lost my mind

I’ve always wanted to meet a famous celebrity but so far I’ve only got close to two and I didn’t talk to them even though I wanted to. Vincent Price and Joan Baez.

1 Like

They used to film a show called Pensacola Wings of Gold at my work. I thought it was funny because Pensacola is in Florida and they filmed the show in Orange County California at MCAS El Toro. It is closed down now.

I met a lot of the actors and actresses but I don’t remember any of their names. They were just folks.

1 Like

No I’ve met many real celebrities up close and to be honest I was underwhelmed.
Nothing special really.

1 Like

I’ve meet a lot of important and famous people. They just wanna have average life like the rest of us, but what truly is an average life ?

When I lived in California a friend of mine had a friend in LA who was a casting director for movies and he used to ask us about our jobs as Helicopter pilots because he wanted to tell women he was a pilot instead of a casting director.

I didn’t follow his logic. Everybody in LA wants to be an actor or an actress.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.