Meet to my old psychiatric doctor

Today I took appointment of my old psychiatric doctor. I came here to change my diagnosis because he treated me as schizophrenia effective for 16 years. But I didn’t courage to talk about my diagnosis. He prescribed me tablets Arip - MT 5 and Trinicalm - plus. And remark ASYMPTOMATIC at last.

2 Likes

He means u are on remission … no symptoms at all…

Good u did right aku…!!! Thanks for sharing this to us…!!!

1 Like

1 Like

U are high functioning aku … dont worry with ur diagnosis…!!! Some time diagnosis gets changed…!!

Atleast u had courage to seek for second opinion…take care bade…

1 Like

Jadu @far_cry0, I gained the magic.

2 Likes

Aku app isko bipolar lagrahatha na…szaff kaise…

1 Like

Ok I am showing you prescription of the same doctor in the year 2010. I put my all records for the todays appointment.

1 Like

2 Likes

Aap rispridal pe tHe 2010 mein… mein rispridal letahoon…

1 Like

I don’t know much about medicine and its name.

2 Likes

Aku kya aap tablet lena choddena chahate ho… lodge mein ruke ho kya… kaha souge aaj…

1 Like

No far cry, I don’t want to off tablets. But if my diagnosis will change than I efforts to improve my profession. I stay here in the city in my brother’s home. Now going for dinner. Talk to you after some time.

1 Like

@far_cry0, , I don’t know what this doctor prescribed me such tablets that I am hearing voices from today when going to sleep .

I love you @anon68148378 . I wish I was in India and not in Israel.

2 Likes

The Israeli elite hates the population so much that it encourages people to commit suicide.

Ok :ok_hand: welcome @Chess24, here any kind of treatment is cheap.

2 Likes

You have to consider the authority of Israel. Because they are fighting for existence of there country. If one man die they have no problem I think. But this policy is not good. Generally if authority saves life with out doing any effort than this is more sufficient.

@far_cry0 good morning! Kuch bolega bhai.

2 Likes

Aku i will pm u… i am going to toilet…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.