Medicine update

Recently i add 3mg invega and 20 mg prozac to my 350 mg trevicta.despite the 350mg trevicta get really effective to my positive symptom i use to have mild paranoia anxiety and unusual beliefs .adding 3mg invega really help on those paranoias and delusions and prozac really helped my anxiety.i feel really great on this combo.i don t have any side effects other than weight gain.i m just counting calories and making exercises for extra calories.

3 Likes

That sounds great @Dustypages . Good job on finding the right combination.

With this disease you have to keep fighting.

2 Likes

Yes thanks @everhopeful .i mean i was not in bad condition on 350 mg trevicta.i mean that injection sweep out most of my problems.but that mild anxieties and paranoias were really dropping my life quality.now i m really feel normal without paranoia and anxiety.thank you for your support.thats mean a lot .thank you

2 Likes

İ m really feel good.my pdoc said “why do you want to use extra 3mg do you feel that it s not getting enough your medicine” and i said yes.ifeel that my meds not enough i want to use daily dose because injection getting deformated by my exercises what i ate etc. during the months.i said i want to use daily dose too.and he said ok.

Cool, I’m glad the meds are helping you with minimal side effects! :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes thank you @Blossom .actually i dont have any side effects at all.only side effect that i experience is sweating.but i can handle it.

1 Like

right on. I’m glad you got a good combo.

1 Like

thank you @leafy .i m on the right track.i feeling it.i mean i m really free from all delusions and paranoias.thats really feel great.thank you for your good wishes

1 Like

Since one week my only side effect is over sweating which i can handle.other than this my paranoias and delusions nearly lost.i think i found my dosage.9 mg is my dosage on invega.350mg is equal to 6mg and i m taking daily 3mg so its 9 mg in total.