Medicare premium issues

Ok so idk what’s going on at this point , here is my situation. I have Medicare and Medicaid dual plan and typically my Medicaid covers my Medicare premiums.

I got a letter from the FSSA back in January asking for a bank statement as part of my Medicaid redetermination. and I uploaded that. Then in February I got a letter saying that I was being kicked off of Medicaid for not uploading a pay stub, I quickly uploaded that and they put me back on Medicaid very quickly. However this messed up Indiana covering my Medicare premiums . So far they have taken out premiums since March, and in March they took out double for February as well. I have called multiple times and have been told basically I have to wait for the system to automatically update my file, theres nothing they can do. I asked last time how long this typically should have taken and he said two weeks! I’m at the point where I don’t know what to believe about it or do. They owe me over $1000.

1 Like

They stopped paying my medicare premiums altogether.

Good luck.

1 Like

Oh no! What a nightmare!!!

1 Like

oh no…bureacratic red tape nightmare…it’s all probably new laws…makes me mad.

1 Like

i lost this this year. if its what pays the premium for you. you can get medicaid to pay it but i was 8 bucks over the limit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.