Medical Marijuana

Can you check a different dispensary?

I know sometimes when they don’t have what I need, they try to sell me what they do have. Not saying that what you have isn’t okay. Maybe it’s the closest edible they had to what you said you wanted?

2 Likes

If his pain is severe, then maybe opiate medication is more suitable for pain relief. Not fentanyl though; that stuff is dangerous; but maybe codeine. Idk.

1 Like

I read that they’re equal and more effective in 50/50 ratio. Your Dr is right.

1 Like

"THC causes temporary side effects, such as:

• increased heart rate
  • coordination problems
  • dry mouth
  • red eyes
  • slower reaction times
  • memory loss
  • anxiety

CBD’s side effects may include:

• appetite changes
  • fatigue
  • weight loss
  • dizziness
  • diarrhea"
1 Like

@Twialine smokes CBD flower joints…ask her…

1 Like

@jukebox they are cigarettes but yes I do roll my own
Edit: I use to… The pack of CBD cigarettes cost less and are better

1 Like

@anon1517417 that is the way that I understand it as well. My brother-in-law takes a 3-to-1 concoction. One part THC to three parts CBD

Personally, it does very little for me. It might be okay for mild arthritis, but if you’ve been injured I don’t think it will lend you much relief. Except for the fact that it helps to relax you, which takes some of the stress off your joints

A other major decision to consider is whether to use indica, or sativa strains. Sativa is an upper, whereas Indica is a downer

3 Likes

Mrs. Jayster has great back pain. She likes medical marihuana.

1 Like

Medical cannabis has many uses, cbd personally helps me with chronic back pain as I have scoliosis, there is also cbn and cbg. You can get pure cbd they have pure cbd water and gummies at my local dispensary, sometimes cbd products will contain trace amounts of thc as well. 10mg is low thc for an edible/lozenge amount. You can also buy cbd products online cbd is legal 50 states.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone.
My father took a quarter about an hour ago and he’s feeling very relaxed but alert.

Tomorrow he may or may not take half the lozenge.

We’ll see how it goes.

3 Likes

He’s going to sleep now lol
He still has pain.

Maybe it’s good as a sleep aid but I doubt it’s going to help his pain.

It could be too early to tell.

I told him he’s wasting his time but he’s stubborn.

1 Like

Most of the edibles in my state are the same throughout.
Higher THC very low CBD.

He also takes 25mg CBD capsules during the day.

1 Like

He actually snuck in another quarter, so he took half a lozenge (5mg) THC.

He says that his pain has lessened.

So now I’m hopeful.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.