Media Bias in Ft Lauderdale Shooting

I just walked downstairs and my dad was watching fox news. They were trying to link the man to isis from what I heard. The reason being is that he calmly put down his gun when he ran out of bullets when isis people usually try and fight to the death. Didn’t hear much. I just have a hunch that you probably don’t need to worry too much. Republicans want to deal with isis more than they want to do anything to MI individuals.

Maybe I don’t follow politics closely enough have there been bills passed before to try and put sz on a registry. If so which party is championing it.

It’s not about party, it’s about fear and fear can make people do anything.

First, it’s unbecoming of an elected official to use pejoratives when describing a person believed to be mentally ill. Senator Nelson is the senior senator from my state, and he will be receiving a letter from me regarding his behavior.

Second, there is much data that indicates that a person with mental illness is no more or less dangerous than a person without mental illness, In fact, the data indicates that a person with mental illness is more likely to be the victim of a crime than the perpetrator of a crime.

The truth is that there is simply no way to determine who will be the next mass shooter.

2 Likes

The fear although based in their imaginations…keeps the junkies up the road from robbing my house and harassing me like they do to my neighbors…it keeps the punkass thugs 4 houses down from saying anything but nice things at least to my face…I enjoy being left alone and not bothered by the Normie’s…

I have never been violent even in the deepest depths of my Sz…but I’ll take their uneducated fear if it means I get peace and silence from other wise bothersome people…

2 Likes

I think he made up the whole story because he’s a psychopath. Better treatment with the courts.

1 Like

Hmm that doesn’t seem like a very healthy attitude towards the general public…being seen splitting logs with a katana and cleaning assault rifles on my front porch…not mine was just baby sitting it…probably contributed to why they leave me alone…

1 Like