MBTI Personality Test

ENFP is wat I got

i got intj 20 characters xxx

1 Like

I have done that test. I was ENTP before I got ill, now I’m INTP.

really? you became an introvert? that’s interesting.

I’ve always been an introvert. As far back as I can remember I’ve always needed my alone time to recharge. Only the closest of friends I’ve been able to relax and recharge my batteries with.

I was hyper and extrovert. Talking to anyone. Loved being around ppl. I’m the complete opposite now.

INFP says no one can stop you from dreaming sounds about right.
creepily accurate.

hmmm , enfp says - DON’T LOSE THAT 'LITTLE SPARK OF MADNESS

LOL

2 Likes

Mmnmm INTP - Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

Hmm I did a search before I posted but found only one thread with something like two replies…

1 Like

I am ISTJ. Anyone with the same result :slight_smile: Just curious

I never quiet know what to make of it… For me…

Results change depending on how depressed and negative I’m feeling or how positive and confident I’m feeling.

Plus, the little letters don’t make sense to me. I understand it’s a classification, and for an outsider looking in they can see my 4 little letters and say… Oh, that’s what he’s like.

But if the 4 little letters have me listed as an outgoing personality and a person meets me on a bad day…

I’m in a very scattered mood today and just not up to living up to the 4 little letters. They seem exhausting today. If I knew what the letters really meant… would that help me chose something different for breakfast?

1 Like

ISFP…that was pretty fun**

I got INTP type.

INFJ this was my result

I took this for school in high school and freshman year of college and I got ENTJ, then took it whilst psychotic and got INTJ, then took it when recovered and got ENTJ again. The DISC inventory is also good. I am very dominant and very creative and practically zero on whatever the other two traits are.

I just scored ESTJ, S by like 15% on that test. FLUKE, BAD TEST, REJECT

heres another take, ENTJ OH YEAH, INTUITIVE BY 50% MMMHMM

http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/JTypesResult.aspx?EI=100&SN=-50&TF=75&JP=78

I take pride in being an ENTJ obviously, we are egoists by default.

personally i wouldnt let a test put me in a box, but these are fun tests nevertheless :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m an INFJ, too! Birds of a feather and all that.

1 Like

INTJ - Analytical. Too true.