Mayweather vs mcgregor

Even if you were beaten to the point you nedded reconstructive surgery you would have millions

Yup. Iā€™d buy myself a nice house. And who knows what else with that kind of money.

1 Like

Fanancial advisors is who I would go to with that much money. And Iā€™d split it up to different ones at different banks.

Or you could die after being knocked out. Kinda difficult to enjoy your earnings in that case. :unamused:

Well I wouldnā€™t die. Iā€™m tough. I bash my head into the concrete just to prepare for moments like that!

I just think that McGregor is at considerably higher risk of injury from a knockout than Mayweather. After all, this is a boxing match so Mayweather clearly has the edge. Apparently, as long as lots of money is made, itā€™s all good. Not! :smirk:

Yeah like I said earlier knocks to the head and all that.

Mcgregor might win because heā€™s younger and crazier. A deadly combination.

(Just for the record, heā€™s funnier and ballsier too)

2 Likes

Well, theyā€™re both grown men so itā€™s their choice to enter into this match, obviously. It just kinda bugs me that the promoters will make a ton of money without any physical risk to themselves.

FB_IMG_1503697477032

McGregor canā€™t match Mayweatherā€™s experience. Even if Mayweather has gotten old I donā€™t think McGregor will have the boxing technique to beat him. I tell you a real money maker, though. After their boxing match, Mayfield ought to fight McGregor in the mma style of fighting.

brothers paying for the fight on our satelliteā€¦first time weā€™ve done that so hoping itā€™ll be good. All the family is coming roundā€¦well the three other brothers and oneā€™s girlā€¦looking forward to itā€¦

Not sure mcgregor is the favouriteā€¦boxing is different from MMA stuff but it should be interesting!

knockout within 3 rounds! ( That means mcgregorā€¦I like his swagger! )

IMG_2358

1 Like

I heard Floyd was promoting this fight the whole time XD

1 Like

I want McGregor to win. Boxing is an Irish-American tradition and McGregor is an exciting figure straight from Ireland.
Plus, I think heā€™s tough as nails and could really do some damage. Weā€™ll know soon enough. :four_leaf_clover::ireland::green_heart:

1 Like

The CBS news said Mayweather was scheduled to get 200 million, and Mcgregor was to get 100 million.

Whoever wins matters not, itā€™s a nice distraction to all the ugly going on in the world.

3 Likes

Mayweather wins!

3 Likes

Little brother paid for the fight on satelliteā€¦all the brothers were around and we did the family thing. Good fight. Never a chance against a decent boxer but macgregor was a decent opponent!

2 Likes

i dont like mayweather or boxing at all i really wanted mcgregor to win because i am a fan of him and ufc but oh well he is still gonna be like 100 million dollars richer but it is still depressing

2 Likes

Truth be told I was hoping McGregor would win.

1 Like