Maybe I am ill...am I a psychopath?

This is extremely disturbing.
Sometimes I get mad at the world but I would never harm an animal.

You need to address it immediately

2 Likes

Just take responsibility for whatever you do

1 Like

Alien doesn’t exist @Hadeda
It’s a auditory hallucination

Your urges to harm innocent animals is coming from you, no one else.

Please stop making excuses, and get the help you need.

2 Likes

I’m not making excuses!

Do you have an OCD maybe? It could be just an intrusive thought

So when you get these “urges,” is it just the random/intrusive thought of hurting a small animal and then you feeling anguish over it?

Or do you actually want to hurt small animals and then you have to talk yourself down?

This is the most disturbing part of this sentence to me. Not to pour it on you when you are questioning yourself, but honestly, finding drowning and torturing animals amusing disturbs me a bit. Having a thought is one thing, but finding it funny, really sounds beyond sadistic to be frank.

3 Likes

@Schztuna It’s an inserted thought and inserted urge from Alien

I’m tired of trying to explain when people don’t believe me.

I’m sorry to offend people with my haha’s I’m sorry I’m a bad person or at least Alien is evil and using me trying to get me to believe I’m bad when it’s not me it’s him.

This is part of my sz and sz is real so it’s real

I’m sorry to disgree with others

1 Like

No one is arguing that the thoughts aren’t real. Only that it is your voices. Not an odependent spirit. Voices are your own mind and are very much real sounding. But they’re just your own thoughts being voiced by the disease

1 Like

@Hadeda violent urges need to be urgently addressed. Whenever you have those, you need medical care. I’m urging you to contact your doctor immediately, and express you are having violent thoughts so they will see you immediately. It doesn’t matter how or why you are having them. It’s a bad sign, though. You need medical treatment asap.

4 Likes

Also, you seem to be expressing yourself somewhat okay, and have self insight. You know your thoughts are disturbing. So it’s better you get medical attention before you lose all insight. When that happens, you will be in a danger zone. Seek help while you are still somewhat rational, before you get worse.

2 Likes

@Hadeda i like you and I don’t want you to get upset with me.
All I’m saying is that you need immediate help.

Having these kind of urges aren’t healthy

3 Likes

Ah, okay.

Plenty of folks (myself included) suffer from inserted or intrusive thoughts. It’s a very common occurrence and can really make one feel like the epitome of evil.

As far as inserted urges go, personally speaking, I’ve only ever had this occur one time, and that was an overwhelming urge to gouge my own eyes out during an episode. Very upsetting looking back on it now, but happy it’s behind me (knock on wood, anyways).

I feel like you and I have had this conversation in the past before in regards to some intrusive-type thoughts and urges you were feeling towards harming another person.

I believe at that time, you were also self-harming as a way to avoid harming others.

I mentioned Harm OCD as something you might want to read a little bit about.

I would like to also add that personifying auditory hallucinations seems to only add fuel to the fire. However, if that is your way of helping you in differentiating intrusive thoughts and hallucinations from yourself, then I get it— as counter-intuitive as it may be in accepting your symptoms as mental illness, rather than outside forces.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah i mentioned this to hadeda before. For sure has harm ocd.
Intrusive violent thoughts = harm ocd.

In this case its a voice inserting the thoughts. Which if we go down the rabbit hole is just us misinterpreting our own internal voices as another being/deity or whatever.

1 Like

I like you too @Wave I’m not upset with you you just care and I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Dead mice isn’t a medical emergency surely ?

When I first went to hospital, I didn’t want to let staff draw my blood, bc I thought they gonna give it for aliens to research me.
It took me three weeks to realize there are no aliens.
And I realized it without anyone 's help

There’s no need to be rude zoa. I’m sorry if I offended you. You can’t expect me to go to hospital just because I had some inserted thoughts. I’m not a danger to people nor to myself. I’m fine. I can function. My husband needs me at home and I want to be at home.

1 Like

I won’t post you again, sorry for being hard.