Mathematics

Hello guys!

I’m studying mathematics right now.
I’m thinking of taking a college entrance exam.
At the moment, I’m studying first degree equations.

4 Likes

Best of luck with it. :sunny:

1 Like

I recommend:

4 Likes

Good luck! The tools of mathematics can be incredibly empowering! Also adequate submersion in math allows the trivialization of something that should likely be considered requisites of life… Like finances!

I want to study Mathematics.
However, my level of energy is low.
That’s too bad.

With an average IQ and no motivation, I can only dream…

@insidemind a low level of energy is worse(more limiting) than a low IQ.

Not when it comes to math. How many people with down syndrome know or teach calculus? Lots of lazy people out there that are smart.

I reached a plateau when learning mathematical logic, number theory, real analysis, linear algebra, and abstract algrbra-- all intro courses for a college degree. I found I was too disorganized, had poor working memory, and couldn’t think abstractly.

I barely have energy too.

I think low energy can be readily fixed with the right treatment. They can’t fix IQ yet.

2 Likes

Having a high IQ with low mental stamina can indeed be frustrating. However some treatments and regimens for improving that aspect do exist. But having a low IQ is permanent aka lifelong.

2 Likes

Is that algebra?

@Andrey my person, 2 things.

Number one, mental stamina is affected a great deal by lifestyle choices.
And, to a certain degree, can be trained.

Number two, I do not believe that having a low IQ is fully permanent.

To a certain degree , it can be trained.

It is better to train at a young age, the earlier the better, but any age is possible.

1 Like

this is a great tutor

1 Like

Thanks for the link to Khan Academy. I’ve always wanted to know more about economic. I might give it a look. Good luck with your mathematics!

2 Likes

@Andy Khan academy is a great website to learn stuff and its free!. Fantastic! Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.