Marriage hmmmmm

:scream::scream::scream::scream: I stayed in a hotel with a room view of Neuschwanstein NB castle. We were also near lake Alpsee .it’s beautiful I’d go again… If I got married there that would be amazing :scream::scream::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not as crazy as the other half but it’s catching on and i might just beat him.:scream:

1 Like

i will never understand the big wedding obsession alot of women have. what is that about? the other bad thing about destination weddings is the honeymoon is sometimes at the same place.

That’s not bad :grin: cuts cost too.

2 Likes

vegas is cheaper. has better entertainment too, musicians, magicians.

Not if you going from the UK it’s not

1 Like

i hear the uk is pretty good, you travel out of the country much? it’s not as good in alot of other places.

I like to think I travel quite a bit but I do now more than I used to … Mostly india.,US and Europe

you mean your’e not getting married in a church?

I don’t think Phil would go for any of that your’e thinking about.

1 Like

i would avoid the northeast of the U.S. if possible. schizophrenics have a bad reputation there or something, lots of traffic.

1 Like

We want a simple registry to be honest. I’d like to wear a white dress though not the Indian red dress. I can’t carry heavy dresses.

1 Like

the northeast has a really high crime rate too.

1 Like

I didn’t mean a big church

Phil has suggested The Little Church on the Vail

it’s in Iowa, and I guess it’s real quaint.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.