Mario maker fun

Too funny… one of my favorite gamers…his fans make him these levels and set them up so he dies as much as possible…rage on dachie rage on…

2 Likes

These kind of videos really make me want the game, it’s a shame wii u’s are so expensive >n<

1 Like

I like how Mario has made a comeback…I remember playing the original Mario on nes and now kids are able to make their own levels its pretty cool…

I love how he talks to Yoshi throughout it! This guy is so funny :blush:

did you ever play mario paint? I don’t think I ever stopped playing that one, I just loved creating my own art so much.

I’ve been watching him since he only had 10000 followers…he’s up to 3 mill now I think…he loves yoshi and hates donkey Kong due to playing mariokart…its too funny…he followed one of my emails and played against his fans who all picked donkey kong…he got beat but it was cool he tried it…

1 Like

This is the one he followed my email…lol

1 Like

Nah I never played that one…what system was it for…

It was for the super nintendo. I also really liked mario rpg and the first 3 paper mario games :heart:

2 Likes

Mario RPG was amazing…it makes my top ten list of RPGs…I never played paper mario but I got a bootlegged Wii that has all nes SNES Wii and the handheld games…so maybe I’ll check them out…

1 Like

This video inspired me. I just ordered mario kart for my DS! I got it for $20 on ebay.

1 Like