Many of the depression threads

I go into mixed states sometimes, but antidepressants make me hypomanic.

It seems Risperdal, as much as I hate it, has a mood stabilizing effect on me. Without it, I quickly get suicidal ideation and mixed-depressive states.

2 Likes

I mostly get depressed post-psychosis. Today is one of those days, since I broke in the middle of a call at work then had to re-schedule the rest of my shift. Atleast I work remotely and have a couple of days off to bounce back. I feel like %$#@ when the episodes happen.

2 Likes

walking in the morning
absolutely the best thing in the world
when it’s a habit something kicks in
amazing talks from Tich Nhst Hanh (plum village)

1 Like

Its weird but APs got rid of all my non sz mental problems, anxiety, depression, ocd, etc

1 Like

The voices lately have been more numerous. I wish they’d go away. I feel like I’m being stuck in depression. I hope y’all get to feeling better

2 Likes

I have psychotic depression. The condition makes EVERYTHING depressing, including your delusions. Honestly I think it’s just intensified depression, but my depression has become chronic at this point and I just get terribly depressed all the time (including super depressing delusions that make you really guilty and feel worthless).

1 Like

Someone please talk with me for a sec. I’m hallucinating there’s sparks from fire surrounding me. It’s dark. I’m scared

Can you call someone close to you to stay with you?

1 Like

Also tell your Dr about this.

1 Like

I went to ask my bf to sit by me .

1 Like

I will. Just a little spooked

1 Like

I try to keep myself busy. An idle mind tends to wander (into sad and/or anxious thoughts).

1 Like

@roxanna? okay? bit better?

1 Like

I’m bit better.took my meds.

2 Likes

good roxanna xxxxx
i didn’t get back to you
hope you got some sleep

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.