Manchester United vs Sevilla is coming on

Yes… I am a diehard fan :joy:

2 Likes

Same here… but I am trying to set up my own business

1 Like

I have an indian junior pdoc…hes a nice guy, but he doesn’t like irish weather…too cold…he says in india the weather is in the 30 degrees C but in summer it goes up to 45C

1 Like

That’s nice… Indian pdocs are everywhere it seems. Yeah I guess because of the constant rains I think.

In India the weather is pretty cool in winters but summers are way too hot… it can als ohit 50 at times.

1 Like

im off to bed now, my night meds are starting to kick in…im getting sleepy…best of luck to you all…keep us posted on the soccer score

2 Likes

Have a nice sleep @karl

2 Likes

Sure mate… sleep tight… good night.

2 Likes

How do you put bend on a soccer ball? I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.

1 Like

It’s a technique you’ll learn if you practice… you have to hit the edge of the ball in a tangential manner…

1 Like

Amazing goal…

1 Like

Yesssssssssssssssss!!! De Gea had no chance!

1 Like

United now need two goals, or they’re out. Even if United score a goal they will be out because of away goal rule.

1 Like

Oh yeah it’s over now. Great game.

1 Like

I think united still have a 10% chance.

1 Like

3 goals in that amount of time. It would take a miracle. I’m still watching though.

1 Like

Yeah it’s game over now.

1 Like

In a selfish way I want it to go to 120 minutes with penalty kicks to determine the winner. That would be something.

1 Like

It won’t go to extra time because now the score line is not the same which was in the first leg… if only it was 0-0 then it would have gone for extra time.

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s right.

1 Like

United can still win .

1 Like