Manchester United vs Sevilla is coming on


#41

True. 1515151515


#42

Hey!! Karl do you support Liverpool? I support them too.


#43

I do support them


#44

and im from dublin


#45

I am from India


#46

Im surprised…I hear Robbie keane is managing an indian team


#47

Yeah right… he is managing Atletico De Kolkata. He is doing a pretty good job.


#48

where you from best…up sevilla, as a Liverpool fan!!!


#49

I’m from Colorado in the USA.


#50

I didn’t think americans liked soccer, especially not English soccer


#51

I’m a fan of a lot of sports. I never played it or anything. It’s fun for me to watch though.


#52

have you got british or European roots


#53

United have only drawn 0-0 after two legs in Europe once in their long, storied history on the continent. That happened in the first round of the 1992-93 Uefa Cup against Torpedo Moscow. They went on to lose 4-3 on penalty kicks. No changes for this second half. The visitors get the party restarted.


#54

I got a DNA test funny enough. Spent a lot of money on it. I did it on a delusion. I have some Irish in me and British. 1% African. The other 99% is European.


#55

what time is it where you are @rahul202


#56

2:22 A.M… I am Hyderabad in India


#57

its 2100 hrs here in ireland


#58

What do you do @karl ?


#59

u must be sleepy…or else a diehard fan


#60

I don’t work, I just try to cope with paranoid sz